We have 6 main types of paper materials available
- Woodfree paper: Normal papers that are often used daily
- Art paper: Slightly thicker than woodfree paper with a smoother texture and slight glossy finish
- Art card: A much thicker version of art paper often used for business and invitation cards with the option of a gloss or matte finish
- Textured papers: These are thicker papers with a texture that are often used for wedding cards as well as business cards and are relatively dearer as compared to art cards
- Mirrorkote: Paper that is used for stickers with a glossy finish but are not fully waterproof
- PVC / Vinyl: Often used for posters, banners and stickers which are waterproof and comes with either a gloss or matte finish
- We are FSC certified. This means that the wood within the product is from FSC-certified material, recycled material, or controlled wood. While not fully FSC-certified, controlled wood cannot be:
- Illegally harvested;
- Harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights;
- Harvested in forests where high conservation values (HCVs) are threatened;
- Harvested in forests being converted to plantations or non-forest use;
- Harvested in forests where genetically modified trees are planted.
- We provide a wide variety of printing services as follows:
- Large format printing
- Pull up banners
- Pop up displays
- Promotional display counters
- PVC Canvas banners
- Name cards
- Cardboard tissues
- Postcards / Invitation cards
- Corporate folders
- Cotton / Dri fit t-shirts
- Cotton / Dri fit pole t-shirts
The type of paper used for difference purposes is expressed in weight. In the countries following the European system, it is grammes per square metre (gsm or g/m2 or simply g) and in the US system it is Pound (lb).
The paper used for writing/printing (letterheads and such stationery) is generally between 60 to 120 gsm (20 to 70 lb) and is called the paper or text stock. Anything heavier than this is considered the card stock, i.e. the paper used for business cards, postcards, greeting cards, etc.
Coated papers are available in two finishes – glossy (shiny and smooth) and matt (flat and lusterless). Coated glossy papers reflect the light evenly so they are suitable for almost all types of printing jobs. Glossy papers have a good ink holdout, which is important for creating sharp, bright images.
The preferred format is in PDF as it preserves the aspect ratio and any special fonts used.
It would be best to ensure that the photos used in your artwork are of high resolution so that the print will turn out nice.
Our system supports RGB (red, green, blue) for producing digital prints. We have accurately mapped color pallet to match RGB to CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key) to ensure proper 4-color printing.
Once your order is ready, you may head down to our office at 1 Genting Lane #03-01 during our office hours between 9am to 6pm to collect your product.
Alternatively, you may opt for a delivery to your specified address. However, there will be an additional charge of $30 per trip (before GST).
For orders above $1000, we are able to waive off the delivery charge.
The pricing provided on our online shop as per the chosen specifications are accurate.
You may use the online calculator on the online shop to get an instand quote!
For our online shop, we have 3 payments methods available. Namely PayPal, bank transfer and via cheque. We would require the payment to done before our production team can proceed with the print.
For bank transfer payments, do remember to send us a photo or screenshot of the bank transfer transaction at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your payment and hence order accordingly.
For payments via cheque, do take note that the lead time only begins after we have received the cheque on our side.
Yes, you may! Please head down to our office at 1 Genting Lane #03-01 during our office hours between 9am to 6pm to make the payment accordingly.
Do take note that only upon confirmation of the payment will we be able to send your print for production.
We do not accept cash on delivery as we require the payment to be processed before we can even begin on the print job.