We have prepared the following guide to assist you with your electronic file preparation and submission. If you have a specific problem that is not covered in this guide, or have other questions, please feel free to contact us. Improperly prepared files can cause delays in manufacturing.
All fonts are included.
►Type is legible and crisp.
►Page layout is correct.
►Margins are set.
►Artwork matches the specified dimensions.
►All linked files, images, and fonts are placed in separate folders.
►Colors in CMYK mode.
Types of papers:
1. Woodfree papers
- Paper made without the usage of wood pulp
- High opacity
2. Coated Papers
- Ideal for brochures, catalogues, direct mailers, annual reports, magazine and other types of printing
- Available in gloss or silk (matte)
3. Uncoated Papers
- Premium, highly engineered papers
- Super smooth texture enhances colour brilliance and contrast to produce a pin-sharp image
Expect spectacular results and excellent colour reproduction when you print on the superior whiteness of this paper.
4. Special Papers
- Majestic Marble White – Gives off a Pearl-like shimmery effect
- Rives Tradition – paper with felt-marked finish
- Zeta Linen White – Fabric like texture
- Extra White Silk – Extra white paper with silk emboss finishing
- Zeta Hammer – distinctive hammer finishing
►All images and pictures should be 300 dpi.
►Rasterized text or logos should be 1200 dpi.
►Screen values should be between 133 lpi and 150 lpi.